Thursday, May 6, 2010

Question of the Day: The End of the TV Season

So, with May upon us, the end of the “regular” TV season is here. This means that most of the shows on the big four channels are going on hiatus – some never to return.

I’m lucky this year, inasmuch as my two favorite shows (Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries) have already been picked up for another season. This is the first time in years that I show I really, really dig isn’t in danger of coming to an abrupt end.

Today’s Question:

You’re allowed to save just one of your favorite shows. Which one would you pick, and why?

My answer:

This year? “The Vampire Diaries.” While “Supernatural” is my favorite show of the two, I know they originally planned this to be the final season. The next season could really be kinda so-so because of that. Whereas “Diaries” is just getting started.

2 comments:

  1. Big fan of Supernatural. Glad that is coming back. I know its like 2 seasons ago but I was big fan of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. Smart writing. Wish that one was back. Deadwood seemed to end in an odd fashion, I think HBO should resurrect it just for me. At least a follow-up movie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Deadwood was a strange one. First it was going to go four years, then they stopped it after three seasons, but there was going to be a couple of TV movies to wrap things up. Then they tore down the sets, and that was that. You've given me an idea for today's entry, thought.

    ReplyDelete