Monday, March 22, 2010

Cold Case: Flashover

So what happened?

You know what? You’re going to have to tell me. It seems that CBS Sports thought it was okay to shove everything back an hour thanks to something… sportslike, and I only got to catch the first ten minutes of the ‘sode.

So what happened?

Nick crashed his car, and might have killed someone. Or at least, that’s what he told Lilly, who told Scotty.

They went to the bar Nick left, where Nick had recently had a run-in with the brother of a dude who was put away for letting his kids burn to death.

After that? I’ve got nothing. Unlike most TV shows, Cold Case isn’t available On Demand, or on Hulu, or anywhere. I can’t even figure out which clip from last night’s show might give me the final fate of the participants.

I did get to see Nick turn in his gun and shield, though – so I’m guessing Nick put away an innocent man.

If anyone wants to volunteer to write up the rest of the ‘sode, shoot me an email at delight.blogger@gmail.com and we’ll get the rest of the story filled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment