Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In the Beginning, There Was the Blog

Hello, and welcome to delight! magazine’s new blog. I’m your host, Joshua Grover-David Patterson, and I’ll be providing blog postings on a Monday through Friday basis.

What will I be covering?

Well, if you take a look at the masthead, you’ll notice that delight! magazine’s mission statement is “Shows & Sites Worth Sharing.”

That’s what I’m here to provide for you. And you. And also you, back there.

On a monthly basis, delight! points you towards the best of the Internet and TV – and now I’ll be doing that on a daily basis. I’ll be talking about what we’re covering in the magazine. I’ll do a little blogging about what I’m watching on television. And I’ll be pointing you towards fun and interesting sites on the Internet – sites on cooking, sites to play games on, and sites to improve your life.

And I hope you’ll do the same for me.

Leave comments. Check out our magazine online. Follow us on Twitter. Become a fan on Facebook.

Let’s have some fun together, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment